This attachment (see below) came from Huffington Post. Interesting coincidence. Obama goes to Hawaii to vacation and to spread grandma's ashes and Rahm Emmanuel goes to Africa to safari (as in Kenya safari?). Let's see, the last time these people paid visits, some interesting things happened. After Rahm paid a visit to Blagoevich, Blag ended up with a mountain of criminal indictments. Rahm suggested to Blag, Valerie Jarrett. If you recall Valerie Jarrett was managing Habitat Foundation, that was supposed to upkeep and refurbish low income apartments. After her management, the apartments were so dilapidated, all of the buildings had to be demolished. I wonder, what happened to the millions of dollars that were allocated to repair those apartments. Where did that money go? At the same time Valerie Jarrett, Tony Rezko, David Axelrod were managing Obama's campaign, particularly areas of donations. There are no records on nearly half of the $750 million collected. Where did this money come from?
The last time Obama went to Hawaii, on Oct 24th, he said his grandma fell and had a broken hip. A few days later, on Nov 3, a day before the election, she suddenly died of cancer and Barack Obama is now spreading the ashes. I just hope that Barack Obama's paternal grandmother doesn't contract some meteoric cancer after Rahm's safari vacation (those metastasi spread really fast). Same goes to Barack Obama's half brother, half sister, Baptist Reverend and Baptist Bishop, all of whom were talking about Barack Obama being born in Kenya. This family is really prone to diseases. Did you notice how everybody in the family is missing? Nobody can shed light on where Barack Obama was born. Where did he come from? Rahm Emmanuel should be careful. He might end up contracting this cancer himself. Maybe he needs to start thinking about his own family, his wife and three children and instead of travelling to Africa. He needs to travel to Patrick Fitzgerald's office and cut a deal. Same goes to David Axelrod who managed campaigns of Obama, Blagoevich and Emmanuel himself. I hope he kept really good financial records. Keep in mind that one is allowed to give only $2,300 per political candidate per cycle. I hope he has really good explanations and traceable transaction records, how all 3 of these campaigns got millions of dollars from hedge funds. Does he have records of donations from Oprah Winfrey ( I hope Oprah keeps really good records as well)? How about Annenberg Foundation, Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, American Health Foundation, Woods Fund, Annenberg Challenge and the list goes on and on.
I hope Maya Soetoro Ng has her story straight, about what happened to her grandma. I hope she can present to Mr. Fitzgerald her grandma's medical records, death certificate, coroner's report and so on.
What about the Attorney General of Hawaii (happens to be a Democrat). He fought tooth and nail to the last drop to keep Barack Obama's original birth certificate hidden? Why? Who gave donations to his campaign? How about the campaigns of a couple of judges that were ruling to keep the record hidden from American citizens and perpetrating this fraud? Who donated money for their campaigns?
I hope all patriots of this country are hard at work forwarding this info in the form of open letters and recorded videos to all Congressmen, Senators, Mr. Fitzgerald, Attorney General Mike Mukasey, Director of FBI Robert Mueller, any and all law enforcement and any and all domestic and Foreign media. We can't allow all of this mess in the White House.
+ fflambeau - See Profile - I'm a Fan of fflambeau. I'm a fan of this user permalink
Maxie, here's some information on "this poor man".
1) Emanuel succeeded Blagojevich in the lll 5th district;
2) He boasted a while back that he and Obama put together the playbook for Blagojevich's governor run;
3) He was named to the Board of Directors at Freddie Mac in 2000 and paid $231,655 p.a. During the time Emanuel spent on the board, Freddie Mac was plagued with scandals involving campaign contributions and accounting irregularities;
4) Open Secrets reported that Emanuel "was the top House recipient in the 2008 election cycle of contributions from hedge funds, private equity firms and the larger securities/investment industry";
5) He made $16.2 million in his two-and-a-half-year stint as an investment banker;
6) Illinois Rep. R LaHood who said "He (Emanuel) legitimately can be called the golden boy of the Democratic Party today. He recruited the right candidates, found the money and funded them, and provided issues for them." This is the same LaHood who has just been appointed Secretary of Transportation in the Obama administration. Wonder why that happened?
7) Emanuel has been a staunch supporter of Bush's war in Iraq;
8) Emanuel has only been a congressman since 2003 and is already the 4th ranking Dem in the house. How did that happen ? Answer: $ & sleeze. This is Obama's right hand man. That is why both of them are dodging questions on who said what to Gov. Blago. Poor Rahm, indeed!